Here's what you'll need!
Small heat-safe bowls
Soap fragrance oils
1. Cut clear glycerin into small cubes.
2.Separate and place glycerin into 4 small bowls.
3.Heat glycerin in a microwave, in 20-second increments. Stir in between each session. Heat until fully melted. Glycerin and bowl may be hot.
4.Add fragrance and soap color to melted glycerin. Use different amounts of the same soap color to create a gradient. Leave one bowl of melted glycerin clear.
5. In a plastic cup, pour the first clear layer of glycerin.
6. Pour the remaining layers of glycerin in order of gradient. Glycerin may need to be reheated.
7. Create an ice bath in a large bowl. Place the plastic cup of glycerin into the ice bath and let chill for at least 20 minutes.
8. Remove the plastic cup from the ice bath. Gently loosen the plastic cup from the chilled glycerin.
9. Place the cup upside down and gently push the bottom of the cup down to release the glycerin from the plastic cup.
10. Carefully cut the glycerin into quarters.
11. Shape each quarter piece into a crystal. Remelt the scrap pieces to form more glycerin bases.
12. Use gem soap to wash your hands.
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam